Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Week

Haven't written anything in a few days but there really wasn't anything to say. But I guess I'll sum up some stuff to say about the week.


Tuesday May Eighth,
First hour was the same as always, Tba was horrible. My teacher Ms.K is a complete bitch. I can not stand her anymore. She complains bout to much. Got to see Caleb at lunch, but he was sick so didn't get to see him after school. Fourth hour was the same. Fifth hour just hung out. Went home & picked up my stuff for my first time tanning. Toke my moms suv which has a killer sound system. Then Went tanning for the first time & it was amazing. Then went home to pass out at 7:30 & sleep till I had to get up for school.


Wednesday May Ninth,
Same shit, different day.


Thursday May Tenth,
First hour was the same, Tba was still horrible, Lizzy (the bestfriend) almost killed our stupid ass teacher. Then got a call from a friend & had to go get her unstuck out at Cook Lake where her jeep was stuck on the side of the lake. Got stuck due to listening to her directions rather then my bestfriends. Battery in my truck had been dying all day. Had to get jumped again because the battery died when I was stuck. Then had to get pulled out. Then did a bit of wheeling at the party spot at Cook. Then went to fourth hour with mud all the way almost to my knees. It was a good day for the most part. After school, went tanning again. Then hung out with the boy & the best friend. Helped the boy get a tie that matched my dress for prom. He ended up getting a bow tie that matched. Then went home & passed out at 9:30.


Friday May Eleventh,
Well school was the same shit different day. Went tanning after school. The boy couldn't hangout after I got out of school & he got out of work. So I went home & had a lazy day. Went to the cousins then & had a movie night passed out on the couch early while the cousin texted the boy off my phone. Talked with the boy for a bit before he went to bed. Then off to bed I went needed my beauty rest for prom the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment