Sunday, May 13, 2012

May Twelfth Two-thousand Twelve

Well today was the big day, Prom day. Woke up at 9am (which never happens on a Saturday), watched some Three-Stooges with my dad, then cleaned the bathrooms & did my chores. Showered & got cleaned up, packed up my prom stuff, went to the bestfriends & picked her up, met the boyfriend at the mall & got the bestfriends necklace fixed, then went to my hair appointment & got my hair done. Went back to the bestfriend to get around for prom. The boys came over there, had dinner. Got dressed, got our pictures done at her house, then drove back to my house to drop off my truck. Got our pictures done at my house. Rode with the boy to the resort & meet the bestfriend & her man there. Rode with them to Elk Rapids, after dropping off the jeep resort. Came back, hung out outside the resort with some friends before going inside. Sat at the tables & waited for more people to show up before going out on the dance floor & dancing our asses off for a bit. Had a ton of fun before heading to meijer & changing out of our dresses & suits. Got in a argument with the boy ended up going to Kingsley to his friends house party with him. He had a couple beers (meaning two), & was drunk (he's a lightweight) then decided to leave, drove my first jeep. His jeeps pretty fun to drive lol. Hung out at meijer some more. Then hung out in another parking lot. Then went home around 1ish since he had to drive all the way back to Cadillac. Said our goodbyes at the jeep. Went inside & passed out, was so tired & exhausted but it was a great night. I'm an incredibly lucky girl to have such a handsome boyfriend. He was an amazing date to have for Prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment