Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Week

Monday, May Fourteenth
Well I wrote this morning how boring first hour was which was very true. The rest of the day was just as boring. After school went tanning then, the boy came over & we cuddled in the basement & watched Fast Five. One of my favorite action films because my favorite actor is in it (Paul Walker).


Tuesday, May Fifteenth
Today was super boring could hardly stay awake all day long. Came home after school & slept for hours on end.


Wednesday, May Sixteenth
Well school was the same ole boring shit. As always. At 3pm I had a job interview, which I think went pretty well, hopefully I got the job. Then went tanning afterwords & relaxed. Came home & had a great home cooked meal, then the boy was over for a few hours & we got to cuddle for awhile. Which made it a good night.


Thursday, May Seventeenth
Today was an alright day, till tba. Which my tba teacher Ms.K is a complete bitch & fucked me over major. Can't fucking stand her but whatever. Had a great day in fourth hour today. Then hungout with the bestfriends fifth hour. Then came home & slept for a bit before the boyfriend came over. We cuddled for a bit & watched to of my favorite movies (I have a lot of favorites). It was a good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment