Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Second Two-thousand Twelve

Well it started out like every other day, waking up to my Mater wake up call alarm. Only I woke up in a better mood then the day before. So that was a plus side to the day. Then my mom left five dollars for lunch outside my door. Another plus side to the day. Danced on my bed to random songs on the radio for no apparent reason. Then called the best friend & talked on the phone for a bit. For some strange reason I had so much energy this morning. I was dancing all over the house this morning in my shorts & sports bra cause I really didn't care this morning. I had so much energy & no one was around to judge me for being really weird. Truck sounded a lot louder then usual this morning. Which was a big plus side to the day. Jammed to some old rap songs in the truck after picking up the best friend. Like seriously it's only Wednesday, not Friday. Why was this morning such a good day. I don't understand. I mean first hour, (which is english class that I only have for forty minutes before I go to career tech center) I started reading a book that a good friend told me was pretty good. It's called Go Ask Alice, it's really good. Downside to reading in first hour was, I forgot my stupid classes in the truck so I was a pretty slow reader. But oh well, I still enjoyed my book. Then had to go to career tech center/tba, which was just a waste of my time. Class was so stupid we sat around & did nothing other then come up with stupid tee-shirt designs. & For the love of God i could not come up with a tee-shirt design that I would want. & It was driving me crazy. But I finally figured mine out. Once tba was out, I had to go make my hair appointment to get my hair done before Prom. Which is the Twelfth of May, so excited. Going with the boyfriend, the bestfriend, & her man. It'll be a good night. Plus can't wait to get my hair done. After making the appointment had to drive all the way back to school, which is all the way on the other side of town. I then had to sit in geometry class, which is my fourth. I still don't understand as to why we have to take geometry it's just torture making us take that stupid class. But my geometry teacher is the best so she makes the class worth it.  Fifth hour I have an online class, which instead of doing it I went to the mall with the best friend to look at jewelry for prom. Found some gorgeous earrings.  Found a tux for the boy that'll match my dress. Had all the windows down in the truck, ray ban sunglasses on, hair blowing in the wind, radio full blast & dancing with the best friend. Went to meijer & hung out with the crew at our spot. Raised some hell as always. Drank a peace tea, one of my favorite things. Reminds me so much of summer. Wish it'd come sooner the it is. Passed out on top of my laptop while doing my online class. Woke up with boy cuddled up next to me on the couch, sleeping while watching Stupid Criminal's on television. Found another peace tea on the table, "for you" with a smiley face on a sticky note on it. Sat in the massage chair & did some more of my stupid online history class. Watched the boy slap himself in the face in his sleep & wake up. Another plus side to the day, watching his specialness, ha-ha. Been relaxing ever sense that, & it was a long day, but it was a good one for the most part. Not the same as my usual days, but that's okay because I was happy & content most of the day. Now it's time to go to bed & sleep for about six hours. Get up & stat another day for about the same thing. Hopefully something good, but different will happen. Well to bed I go. Goodnight internet world. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment