Monday, May 7, 2012

The Best Kind Of Memories :)

It's so hard not fall for you. I look at that smile, & I can't help but smile. My heart melts when I'm around you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know where I'd be right now, if you hadn't come into my life. You've won over the heart of my bestfriend. She's comfortable around you, & she trusts you with me. She know's that your not gonna hurt me. All I have to do is slightly frown, & you come up to me arms wide open with a loving expression on your face, & telling me everythings ohkay. Even when nothings wrong, you try to make things even better, just so there aren't any moments of doubt in happiness. Your amazing. & Everytime you say you're worthless, just know, that to me, you're worth more then the ground we walk on, the air we breathe, & the planet we live on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment